There are several ways to donate to Pommerscher Verein Freistadt: Time, Financial or Material. Donations are encouraged since this is a non-profit society run entirely by volunteers.
Pommerscher Verein Freistadt depends on volunteers to run the society.
- Serve as an officer or board member
- Serve on a committee
- Help at Pommerntag, GermanFest, and Holiday Folk Fair
- Volunteer at the Library
Volunteers are needed for:
- Contributing to the quarterly newsletter (contributions due the 15th of February, May, August and November)
- Assembling the newsletter for mailing at Lindenwood (early March, June, September and December)
- Assisting the librarian in adding to the collection, updating the computerized catalog, helping researchers through mail, email, and in-person.
PVF always appreciates monetary donations to support our mission and services. We are a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) status. All donations are tax deductible. There are several types of donations that you might want to consider. We appreciate any and all!
- Friends of Pommerntag
- Web site maintenance
- Publishing / translations
- Freistadt Heritage Foundation
- Non-specific donation
Our Library and Pedigree Database accept appropriate donations.
- Family Histories and Genealogies
- Pedigree and Surname submissions